CRS are seeking a TWO Part-Time maintenance technicians to work along side a well established team.
Job Description: –
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the “Facility Operations Manager” on various tasks around Cumbria. In addition you will be expected to work as part of a team or alone adhering to company policies, tasks plans, RAMS and Assignment Instructions. Tasks/projects will vary and you will be expected to have a good knowledge of minor Property Maintenance and Grounds Maintenance.
- Full UK Drivers Licence (with no more than 6 penalty points).
- B+E Car and Trailer Category. (Desirable but not essential).
- CSCS Card.
- 5 Year Check-able Work History.
- Previous Experience is Desirable But Full Training Will be Given in all Areas.
- Contract Type – Part-Time 16.0 hours per week.
- Start Date – Immediate Start Available.
- Probationary Period – 3 Months.
- Rates of Pay – £11.00ph Initially With Planned Raises.
- Pay Period – Monthly.
- Pension – Contributions Made if Eligible.
- Training Provided.
To Apply: –
Please send a covering letter and current CV to email@example.com.