CRS are seeking a professional, well presented and committed Safeguarding Officer to cover maternity leave for a 12 month period. This role is based within a Supported Accommodation Scheme in Whitehaven.
Job Description: –
The successful candidate will hold a valid Front Line SIA licence specifically either Security Guarding or Door Supervision, have previous experience within the security industry and preferably within a safeguarding role. The role primarily involves night time shift work (6 nights on with 3 nights off) and averages 36.0 hours per week.
- Valid SIA Licence
- 5 Year Check-able Work History.
- Previous Experience Within The Security Industry.
CRS Will Provide: –
- Full In-House Training Package.
- Full Uniform & PPE.
- Enhanced DBS Check.
- Monthly Pay.
- £8.21 Per Hour.
- An average of 36.0 hours per week..
- 3 Month Probationary Period.
- Enhanced Pay Rates For Bank Holidays.
Company Progression: –
- As a fast growing Facility Management Company CRS heavily invest in staff training and development. You will be part of an ever growing team gaining new skills, training and the possibility of company progression. In addition optional employment may be available on completion of the 12 month contract.
To Apply: –
- Call CRS HQ 01946 813270.
- Email a CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com.