CRS are seeking a professional, well presented and committed Safeguarding Officer to support our operations on Supported Accommodation Schemes in the Carlisle & Penrith areas. This post in positioned over two sites.
Job Description: –
The successful candidate will hold a valid Front Line SIA licence specifically either Security Guarding or Door Supervision, hold a full UK drivers license with access to own transport and be able to travel within Cumbria. The role primarily involves night time shift work across several supported accommodation schemes. All relevant training, assessments and vetting will be provided by CRS FM.
- Valid SIA Licence
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- 5 Year Check-able Work History.
- Previous Experience Within The Security Industry.
CRS Will Provide: –
- Full In-House Training Package.
- Full Uniform & PPE.
- Enhanced DBS Check.
- Monthly Pay.
- £11.25 Per Hour.
- Shifts/Rota Issued On A Monthly Basis With Optional O/T
- 3 Month Probationary Period.
- Enhanced Pay Rates For Bank Holidays.
Company Progression: –
- As a fast growing Facility Management Company CRS heavily invest in staff training and development. You will be part of an ever growing team gaining new skills, training and the possibility of company progression.
To Apply: –
- Call CRS HQ 01946 813270.
- Email a CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.